I'm feeeeelin' it... You??

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Ultimate Challenge - FITNA

In the name of religion we have already seen enough violence around the world. I am not sure when will the mankind ever understand that religions are to help us get better and not to kill, maime, etc.. This film, Fitna, has already generated enough controversery around the world, thanks to Mr. Geert Wilders, the Dutch parlimentarian who made this movie to talk about the radical divergence of Islam..

It makes you wonder how long would it take for some of our muslim brothers and sisters that "violence" is NOT a legitimate solution for their woes? Not sure what to make of it, but it makes me shudder to think of what the children of tomorrow's world will have to face -- more violence? Enough is Enough! Stop Killing each other in the name of religion! Peace!



What is appaling is that some humans continue to believe that something written in a book (that too it is wrongly interpreted often) like Quran,Bible, etc can be worth killing fellow humans. I wish there was an English version of this video made available so that we, the English speaking population, can understand the contents better.

Labels: , , ,

posted by GeronimoThrust at 5:57 PM

1 Comments:

I am so with you on religion. I cant agree with you more. When are people going to realise that religion is to help us live better and not to turn people into butchers?
What upsets me even more is that some people who I consider as my friends and colleagues are living off the system in my country, India, and still are so excited/happy about the bomb blasts.

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home