I'm feeeeelin' it... You??

Monday, February 25, 2008

Not the typical stuff from Bangalore...Beware!

wow.. Can't believe it took so long for me to come out of my "blogging slumber" and post something..Anyway, here I come back with the best, as usual.. For many of you who knew Bangalore and to those that have heard that it is good for a couple of things - best Software professionals, best clubs, etc..Here is something for you to rethink..I think this is probably one of the best out of India (yet to figure out why the video, dance and constumes have to ape the Western rap style, but it is definitely worth lending an ear to these up and coming rappers..Let me know what you all..Trust me! It is definitely worth listening, at least once..

Labels: , , , ,

posted by GeronimoThrust at 6:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home